Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 1

26th April
------------
0700 - Photoshoot at U7, Kolej Perdana.
           Theme: Sunrise
0800 - Kalai came. He want to do a bit experiment using my camera.
1000 - We plan to go to bowling.
1100 - Kalai and me went bowling at Skudai Parade. Nice! There's promotion. RM2/- per game. 
            Although the place was suck horrible, but at least the bowling ball can be push to the lane..Haha
1600 - Joseph Lihan took me to the airport. I really glad he help me. Thanks Joseph.
1815 - Bon Voyage JB!
             >> On the way, I met my old friend ( my primary school classmate) named Ina. She really look                    different. It's almost ten years I didn't meet her after I persuaded my studies in Kuching. She is a nice  
           girl. She actually took an emergency flight to Kuching since her grandmother died two days ago. I felt
           sory for her and her family.
1715 - Arrive at Kuching International Airport.

No comments: