Sunday, May 23, 2010

Walking in the Rain.

Sunshine, sunshine, where are you now?
my eye look into the typical clock,
tick tock tick tock..
hmm..why there is no sunshine?
Felt a bit gloomy with a dark sky,
Feel like it haven't morning yet,
Feel want to sleep back on the bed,
feel want to enjoy the whole day with sleeping.
This morning is really cold,
I didn't wear sweaters,
or perhaps blanket,
just my black old jeans and black T,
just want to absorb some heat,
to make me warm.
Today I feel very happy,
Because it is Friday,
Full of joy in my heart,
and happiness all the way round,
Today is just English class,
2 hours if I am not mistaken,
but the lecturer come quite late today.
I still remember that she always persuade her student to write,
write as long as you want,
as creative as you are,
only 5 minutes is the given time,
and I write a hundred of words only.

No comments: