Wednesday, November 04, 2009

what a great day

               It is nice to be back again in Kuching. Well, eating, sleeping..all the routine stuff that I miss it always. University life have been quite demanding. Sometime we feel stressful too. Calling our parents, special ones...hey I miss it!
               But, when you arrive at your hometown, you forgot what are the things that you want to do. Isn't that right? Hm,during this holiday, I will gonna make as useful as possible. Not going to loitering or what Maybe doing some job and earn a little bit of money. Because money didn't come that easy. I am still waiting for my scholarship application. Hope that they will approve it.
               Oh ya, forgot to mention, this holiday I will meet all my friends and doing some craziest stuff together. Of course the good things and maye bad things..LOL. That's all I think that I want to say.
Arious Amigas and Amigos too! 



     

No comments: