Friday, November 06, 2009

Limited Connectivity

It has been quite long since I didn't update my blog. Still finding and testing my blog, since my blog is a test tube for me. The Streamyx line has not perform well these few days. The DSL light is not blinking, the internet  LED light is not light up. It has just like I am crazy without the internet. I wonder, how I would cope without it. 
    It was on the 4th November when there is no internet. I thought that it was only a short problem at the server. So, I wait. I wait .
    Then, the next day, that is yesterday, I can't stand it anymore. Still no light at the wireless modem. I called "100",  TM service centre hotline. The first call, they ask me to direct connect the wire to the modem and to the laptop. I tried. And it still didn't worked. Next, I called the hotline again. Then, another method came. the asked me to open the " Command Prompt" and ask me to write some code. The code did work, I remember the C programming class that we have in UTM before..LOLZ. The operator ask me to shut down my laptop. 
    
           " If the problem still persist, please called us again".


     It was the third time I called them again, since the internet is still malfunction. What I hate is that, they keep asking me to hold on. What the heck they ask me to wait. Dahlah every call mean every cent that we need to pay. Suka hati jak suruh orang hold the call. It was quite troublesome. Alas, the operator do a report about the matter. He said that wait TWO or THREE working days for the internet to be restore properly. 
    Finally the internet is functioning again now. The service done by the technician is quite fast. They go to our housing and to the checking. Thanks a lot. But, the hotline is still need to be more improved. They can't always asked the customers to wait and hold the call. It will put a black stain on the service. Anyway, thats all I want to say. Thank You.

No comments: