Friday, August 28, 2009

Trojan.AGENT

I just found out what is happening to my laptop. There is a Trojan called Trojan.Agent OMG, what is happening!!I hope I can be rescued from that minute little thing that cause a great chaos in my laptop. Maybe this Saturday or Sunday, I would not be able to send a new posting in my blog. By the way, as the celebration of the Independence is almost near, please drop by to the youtube to watch 15Malaysia movie. Made by prestigous well-known Malaysian directors and actors, you should not miss it out. It is a kind of short film and informally try to give a message of what it is all about being a Malaysian. I am sure you all gonna have a lot of fun watching those movie. So sad I will not entering new post. I hpoe that when my roomate coming back from Sibu, Sarawak, he will lend me his laptop to do new blog posting. Happy holiday everyone and enjoy yourself in the weekend. Thank you.

No comments: