Friday, August 28, 2009

Empty

all in a sudden i feel very empty in the inside,
maybe there is something hide in my heart,
perhaps I miss the one I love,
maybe a loaf of bread should do the job,
with full cream milk and Jacob,
empty,
I still remember last two days,
we are having jokes and laughters,
happy and sad,
we share the boringness in the lecture hall,
sometime we share our problem,
somehow I feel empty today,
empty because my room is empty,
the seats that is fill by them are now empty,
the empty roads,
hope that it will not overload,
empty,
how to solve it? Is it with book, pencil and eraser?
i feel in pressure now,
although I know next week is the exam day,
but I am still in front of my laptop,
because it feel empty here,
just like a coke can that is empty,
just that it have no sound,
silence..
mYBE Saturday will cheer me up,
with the bright morning sunshine that will wake me up,
with full cream milk and a biscuit,
will put the smile on my face,
tomorrow.


No comments: