Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bird's Eye

As it will be a cool, gloomy day, I just hope one thing from the class later. I hope I can gain knowledge and know what is in the situation. Looks like there are still discriminating occurs here. Those with the title (let's called it M) with their own group. Group "C" with their own game. And the minority like me and my friend do not know which one we want to friends with. I think there is a little awkward in this society. Why they cannot mix with each other? The ethnics in Malaysia are still poor to be called a human friendly. Even in the institution of higher learning, they didn't make any effort to strengthen the relationship between the different ethnics around them. Pretending to be in high standard, what for? There should have a good activities run by the authorities to create solidarity among the people. The people also need to create awareness among them. Discrimination should not occur. If it is not being realize, soon there will be a massive chaos that will bring negative effect to our country. Hope there is an action to be taken seriously in the nearest time.

No comments: