Friday, November 19, 2010

Steambot Dinner

     We went out. Again. And this time was going to eat. 
     It was 17th November 2010. One of my senior ask me whether I wanna go out or not. I say I lazy to go out, but since my friends persuade me to go, so I do.   The place that we were wnet to is a steamboat shop in Mutiara Rini. It was full of people. I meet my matric friends too from the other church. These are the pictures that I took. Not much and not too great. 

Food is amazingly great, and we took a lot of meat and fishball.


Juniors and senior having their food together. 


Yummie yummie yum!


Credit to Kasrol for making the best soup. He add bacon so that the soup is tasty.


 Ice-cream for the desserts.


 Edrin and Felicia pose.




 Oops..are these two gay? Hope not. Hehe. Just joking.


Steffi and Kasrol.


Man of the match, Allister a.k.a. YAW


 Taking picture before going back. So sad because I'm not inside. Huhu..


 

No comments: