Friday, May 21, 2010

When I saw you in the eyes

When I saw you in the eyes, you're so cute. 
You're just like a princess with white dress and heels on your sweet legs.
When I look at you,
And when I smile at you,
You smile back to me.
And I'm glad to see you.
I really want to talk with you.
Have a nice cup of tea at four,
Bring you to the hilltop where you can see beautiful scenery,
What a perfect date with you.
But wait,
this is just an imagination,
but still as sweet as you.

I still remember when we are at the library,
I really enjoy spending time with you,
Even there is not enough time for me to you,
At least we can see face to face,
Chatting till late at night,
What a sweet memory with you.

I'm sorry dear if now is not the perfect time,
Your parents didn't allowed us to meet,
But it's okay,
As long as there is faith,
As it like those time,
When I saw you in the eyes.

No comments: