Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shocking! SaturDAY

After I come back from KL, there is a lot of thing happen to me, especially yesterday Saturday. It is a real shock, shockwave, funky crazzy shock. I was driving using my felo's car on the way to Taman Universiti. After watching movie, "Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief - which is quite boring. Percy- Poseidon son (God of the Sea) who always win the fight, all the fighth macam slalu menang saja, no losing at all. It is just like so easy win. Haiz..or maybe my roommate was right. We have a movie marathon since Friday.That's why.

After movie, we straight away decided to go and eat at 113 restaurant. On the way there, I use another "short cut " road. Suddenly, a guy with blue black suit stop us. I thought it is some kind of mafia or mob gonna go and kill us. Fortunately, it is a policeman  that stop us.
I was freaked out and jammed. I don't know what to do. I have never been to a situation like this before. The policeman ask for identification card and driving licence.

        I was thinking, " Is this people will give road summon on me?"

        My heartbeat fasten, 6x faster like it never was. It is like having a love-at-first-sight. but it is NOT. The policeman then ask me to go out and follow him. I open my seatbelt, then I start the car. The policeman thought I was running away. Haiz..I just put up  my windscreen. Then I open the door and walked to the policeman motorcycle.

       He is qritting details about me; my name, identification number,home address, and car number plate. I thought he was going to give me summon.

        " Encik, boleh saya tahu kenapa encik tahan saya?" ( meaning, "Sir, why are you stopping us just now?" )
        He replied " This is because you are not obey the road rules. You should see the No Entry signboard over there. "

        Some other cars passed by using the same way. My roommate, Andy talked. " Sir, I thought you should stop the other car passing by the wrong road. But why we are the one should be the only one to blame?"

        This is one of the scene when we are in that kind of situation. The policeman tell us no need to worry as this is only a research done by the team. He would not give summon to us..he says.

No comments: