Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow Wednesday!

This is the story of me. Today. Wednesday.

Wednesday, 0500

I wake up early today. Never in this university I wake up this early. You guess why? We have our study week and I plan yesterday to wake up early. This can help me to absorb the thing that I very hard to go to my brain.. hmm..
Still doing the mesh and nodal analysis. As usual.

0630

After I have a drink of warm plain water just now, I feel that I need to go to the washroom. Oh ya, I still remember something. In the past, my parent ask me to drink a glass of warm water before I am going to run on the sport day. In idea is was the warm plain water help  to make me easily to do "business" in the toilet. After a good sweet  time in the  toilet, I accidentally turn to my left. The door to the balcony is open. It is a nice view from the 7th floor. Sunrise! Sunrise! Sunrise with white morning mist.

0900

I go to the library. Still blur and don't know what to study.

1000

Still wander around..hmm..what has happen to me? I walked around the library's book shelf and I saw one book that label with "TF". It is a nice photography book and I think that the book is really amazing. It is called the photo press World Press Photo 2001. It is a compilation of the winner of the press photography. the pictures really capture my heart. Some of the pictures are very touching, some is really gross. But overall, it is a very very nice book. Click to this link to see more.

No comments: