Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New World

Hi there.. It's been a long time I didn't post any new current event. I am sorry about that. By the way, just want to tell you guys that I am in Skudai, Johor right now. Far away from home and the one I love. Anyway, I am pursuing my studies there in the course that I am taking which is Electrical and Electronics Engineering in UTM. I am glad that I am here because it is my first choice of my university when I apply in the Ministry of Education online. UTM, is a huge place. That one thing I can say..Although I have not explore the entire campus yet. I also found that from my last Labuan Matriculation College student, there is a lot of my friends from my lecture come here to pursue my study. I went to the regisstration together with my lovable daddy and mummy. They are very happy when I got this course. I would like to say infinity of thanks to all that helping me, especially my family, that always support me. My friends, Franco, Luke, Albert, Patrissa..just want to name a few. And also my lectures and teacher..I love you all.





Last Reunion




















In JB



















Me and my mum at my Perdana college,

















TRANSFORMERS by the mechatronic engineering student.




No comments: