Monday, July 20, 2009

Kesepian di Hujung Semenanjung


Sometime
I feel a little bit of lonely,
maybe there is nobody beside,
i don't know who's shoulder that
my head should lie on.
those day i remember,
when we laugh together,
jogging, fishing, footballers
that i will always keep in my heart,
forever.
Maybe this is the time to say goodbye,
to the good young old school days,
wearing uniform in blue and white,
which we quite dislike at that time,
" can i use something different,
why everyone look the same?"
the journey is far away,
just don't sway,
with the big change in global,
murder, raping, loitering,
vandalism, snatch thieves,
hope there is Batman and Spiderman,
that will make the world the better place.


I will fly away,
up above the sky,
fly, fly away with the jetfighter,
things will get lighter,
all my things that I worried,
will go off faster like
the take off of an airplane.
i will bring the plane,
high above the sky,
move around those beautiful blue sky,
there is nothing to shy,
or cry in the midst of woods,
as there is someone will be beside you.



























No comments: